Our St. Tropez spray tan is widely used in Hollywood and around the world by the stars. It is known for it’s natural color which does not streak or turn orange. It is hydrating for the skin and effectively covers stretch marks and scars.
St. Tropez, the iconic world leader in sunless tanning, has provided the highest quality sunless tanning products and equipment to the professional marketplace for over ten years.
The aloe vera-based products soothe, hydrate and nourish the skin for a healthy, sun-kissed glow. Our commitment to safety and innovation keeps St. Tropez at the forefront of one of the fastest growing segments in the beauty industry. We are all looking for ways to appear younger, thinner and have a healthy glow without exposing our skin to harmful UVA and UVB rays – and St. Tropez has the answer!
Our professional treatments and retail products give a rich, natural golden glow, quickly and inexpensively without the worries of premature aging or skin cancer.
- Face Spray Tan - Includes Cleanse, Tone
- Full Body Spray Tan
- A St. Tropez Tan treatment gives you a fast, flawless tan in complete safety & privacy. The tan is applied and tailored by an expert. The spray tan application takes no more than 15 minutes, but allow yourself time to prepare and dress.
Exfoliating your body before your spray tan is necessary to remove dead skin cells. Doing this will help your tan last longer.
- Add-on Fruity Peel Scrub
- Add-on Salt Glow
We also sell a variety of St. Tropez after care home products. Click here to shop online.
- Whitening Benefits
- Teeth whitening is the most requested cosmetic procedure on the market
today. Why? Teeth whitening provides the greatest benefit at the lowest cost. A whiter, brighter smile makes you look younger, healthier and feel more confident.
Smile FX is a 3 x 15 minute cosmetic teeth whitening system, self-administered at our spa. Our revolutionary system offers the "Best value, Best results" for teeth whitening on the market today.
The proprietary formula is pharmacist and doctor designed and is activated by state of the art Blue Light technology that not only whitens your teeth faster but keeps them whiter for longer.
- What if I have sensitive teeth?
- Smile FX is the #1 choice for clients with tooth sensitivity. Finally, a whitening system for people that experience sensitivity from other in-office dental whitening treatments, take home dental trays or over the counter whitening systems.
- Guaranteed Results at a fraction of the Cost
- 2-8 shades whiter guaranteed!
- Hundreds of dollars less than other in office dental whitening
- A fraction of the time and cost of take home dental trays
- No messy strips that fall off and produce uneven whitening results
- Who is eligible for teeth whitening?
- Anyone over the age of 14 can whiten their teeth. Parental consent is required for persons under the age of 18. Individuals with gum disease or other oral problems should contact their dentist or doctor prior to whitening their teeth. The use of some antibiotics and other drugs can cause stains that may not be able to be removed.
- Crowns, Caps and Veneers
- Smile FX is safe for crowns, caps and veneers and stains will be removed during the whitening process. However, they cannot be whitened beyond their original color.
For more information or to book your session, call Guest Services today at 780.482.4044!
- One session
- Series of 3 sessions