Clinical Facials Treatment
A serious skin care product, the Institut’DERMed line of clinical skin care products and treatments are "cosmeceuticals". They are formulated to contain the highest concentration of active ingredients available without a prescription. Product selections and treatments are tailored to individual skin types.
There are four different categories that your therapist can choose from to treat your specific conditions and concerns. Starting with primary facials and working your way to enzymes and infusion treatments, we can customize a skin care program that is suitable for your individual needs.
- Soothing (for sensitive skin): ideal for reactive skin, cuperose, damaged capillaries, rosacea, environmentally stressed skin, and damaged skin in need of delicate yet effective treatment
- Renewing (anti-aging): ideal for aging skin, promotes collagen growth, cell renewal, fights free radicals, softens fine lines & wrinkles and firms the skin.
- Brightening(for hyper-pigmentation): can dramatically improve the look of sun-damaged skin, neutralizes free radical reactions, promotes cell renewal, restrains the over-production of melanin and lightens & brightens the skin
- Clarifying (for acne-prone and oily skin): helps to control oil production, treats many different degrees of acne, detoxifies and oxygenates congested skin. May help to minimize forms of acne scarring.
Your treatment will begin with an in-depth skin consultation to discuss concerns and achievable improvements.
From this analysis, a personalized program is established allowing the therapist to recommend treatment and
home skin care product options. Treatment benefits and results are cumulative when combined with proper daily
at-home skin care to correct and maintain healthy, beautiful skin.
Primary Cleansing Facials
- Your facial starts with a skin analysis then is followed by a treatment cleanser suitable for your specific needs. Your skin is then exfoliated, and a treatment mask is applied. Your facial concludes with specialized finishing products.
- Calming Sensitive Facial
- Protective Anti-Oxidant Facial
- Skin Brightening Facial
- Purifying Facial
- from $125.00
Infusion Facial Treatments
- These intensive treatment facials are formulated with powerful antioxidants and other
active ingredients designed to target specific skin conditions.
- Nourishing Infusion - Anti-Aging, Dry & Dehydrated Skin
- Lightening Infusion - Hyperpigmentation, All Skin Types
- Detoxifying Infusion - Congested, Oily, Acneic Skin
- Soothing Infusion - Sensitive Skin, Rosacea
- From $150.00
We recommend the appropriate Enzyme or Glycolic Peel for an additional $62.00.
Click Here to view a list of services that may be added to any facial treatment.